As a child, I was fascinated with old analog photography, like Robert Capa’s photographs. I adored the style in those pictures so much that, at the age of ten, I convinced my father to teach me how to use his Pentax camera. Much of my early experimentation was aided by his hands, but by the time I was in secondary school, I was making photographs for me and my friends all on my own. Originally, I’d intended to go to university for film studies, but my heart was leaning toward advertising design. I decided to specialise in production and post-production because it was the best way to learn how to create incredible images, which was my childhood obsession. I began to relate to the working world when I was volunteering as a graphic designer in the departament of communication for the famous organization AIESEC. During the last year of my degree I went to Germany with an Erasmus scholarship; it was the best decision of my life. A whole world of opportunities was opened for me. At that time, I was working on a documentary shot in Berlin, Zurich and Stuttgart about assisted suicide and I created the most important project of my life: Carcasa. A brand that pretends to revolutionize the market for SLRs, we create personalized cases for cameras. After graduation, I returned to Spain to continue creating my own portfolio and studio. I travelled more and more as volunteer in international projects (Lithuania, Turkey, Macedonia, ...) and by my own (India, Mexico, EEUU, ...), always taking pictures and being increasingly more inspired by what I was seeing and listening. Nowadays I intend to continue pushing myself to learn new techniques until my finger bones dry out. My destiny is showing what brands want to express.
· · ·
· Graphic Designer & Motion Grapher at FLUOR Lifestyle
Since May 2017 Jorge has worked in Branded Content and Transmedia projects for ING, Movistar, Calle 13, AMC and Syfy. He has developed his creative abilities in the creation of ideas and the search for concepts.
· Master's in Transmedia Storytelling & Branded Content
Some of the best experts in Spain teach this Master in Inesdi Business School.
· Master's in Motion Graphic Design
300 hours learning the specifics of After Effects and Cinema 4D.
· Bachelor's degree in Audiovisual Communication
Successfully completed with a high average.
· Audiovisual Media Erasmus
Erasmus experience in Stuttgart (Germany) for 9 months.
· Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
Official certificate in Adobe Photoshop.
· Photoshop CC for Photographers (Martin Evening)
· Post-production in Product Photography (Photigy)
· Liquids and splashes in Product Photography (Photigy)
· 3D and CGI for Advertising Photography (Photigy)
· Gastronomic Photography (Martí Sans)
· Art Direction with Cinema 4D (Domestika)
· Animation and Motion Graphics with After Effects (Domestika)
· Advertising for Pymes (Loca Academia de Creativos)
· Graphic Design: Illustrator (Loca Academia de Creativos)
· Wordpress (Instituto Marketing Online)
Photoshop · · · · · ·
Illustrator · · · · · ·
After Effects · · · · · ·
Premire Pro · · · · · ·
Final Cut Pro · · · · · ·
Cinema 4D · · · · · ·
Others: Lightroom, Capture One, Microsoft Office, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, ...
Spanish · · · · · ·
English · · · · · ·
German · · · · · ·
French · · · · · ·
PROJECTS (click & discover)